HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL, SAFE & SECURE - YOU DESERVE IT!
HERE'S A LOOK AT OUR TEEN & ADULT PROGRAM...
There’s no experience needed. Our program was designed specifically for the busy student, parent and professional in mind. We know you have obligations, responsibilities, families, goals and dreams and we want to make sure you’re there to fulfill them. Go at your pace, Safety First.
A GREAT WORKOUT FOR ALL
Whether you’re in shape or out of shape, flexible or rigid, work professional or stay at home mom, professional athlete or grandparent, physical limitations or not, our martial arts classes go at the individual’s ability and pace. Our goal is to give you a safe yet invigorating environment, every class.
MODERN DAY SELF-DEFENSE
It’s easy to learn, effective and anyone can do it. You will learn how to protect yourself from anything that can harm you from the food you put in your body to drama at the work place, negative thoughts that run through your head to bad habits you’ve created, life’s frantic pace all the way to the attacker lurking behind you. You will learn the true essence and beauty the Martial Arts has to offer, which has helped people for centuries. Our goal is to teach you to be healthy, happy, and safe in all you do and more important, how to avoid unwanted situations, eliminating the need to defend yourself.
Stress is the leading cause of health problems and is a huge part of everyday life. Kids, family, work, hectic schedules, home life and traffic are just a few things that will get you worked up and there is no better way to relieve stress than by getting your body moving and working the stress out to get your body in back into a balanced state. Helping to alleviate stress will actually, lengthen your life.
So… if you’re looking for a really cool “Activity With A Purpose” that focuses on your overall wellbeing while learning effective, modern day protections strategies that will help you feel on Top Of The World… Look No Further!
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Take advantage of our Free Trial Program.
2) Fill out and submit the form.
3) One of our courteous staff members will contact you and schedule a time to meet for a 15-minute Meet and Greet at your convenience where we’ll show you our facility and classes, explain our program as well as the class schedule and answer any questions you may have.
4) If everything sounds good to you, we’ll allow you to choose days and times, then schedule your child for their first class.
5) And remember, there are no obligations what-so-ever, come experience Hernandez Martial Arts first hand and see what our program can do for you.